Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

"Even If"






Have you heard this? It's like someone took the words from my heart and wrote them in a song for me. I was trying to drive home when I heard it for the first time.

"I've stood on this stage night after night reminding the broken it will be all right, but right now I just can't.
It's easy to sing when there's nothing to bring me down.
What will I say when I'm held to the flame like I am right now?
I know you're able and I know you can save through the fire with Your mighty hand.
But even if You don't -- my hope is You alone.

They say it only takes a little faith to move a mountain. Good thing- cause a little faith is all I have right now.
But God when You choose to leave mountains unmovable give me the strength to be able to say
It is well with my soul.

You've been faithful; You've been good all my days.
Jesus, I will cling to You come what may because I know You're able, I know You can.

But even if You don't -- my hope is You alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment